Chi Running has helped numerous people worldwide to run more efficiently. As a result, they now run faster, with lots more fun and fewer injuries.
Chi Running was developed by Danny Dreyer, a US ultrarunner and tai chi enthusiast. He realised that the principles of efficient movement underlying this ancient Chinese martial art could be successfully applied to running.
The basis of Chi Running:
- A strong core combined with relaxed arms and legs
- Utilisation of external forces, such as gravity
For details on how to apply these principles to your running, I recommend that you:
- Visit Danny Dreyer’s website – ChiRunning.com
- Read his book “Chi Running: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-free Running” and/or attend a course.
- You can also order a Chi Running DVD from the Chi Running website.